Recipe for Chicken Soup with Shrimp, a simple and tasty recipe, is recommended for babies aged 10-12 months.
1. Put into a small heat a saucepan with 500ml of water;
2. Carrot, carrot and onion are cleaned, washed well, cut into small cubes and added to the boil, in the order presented;
3. When the vegetables are boiled, add to the house cut;
4. The yolk is well beaten, and the gray is incorporated so that it has the composition like cream, and is added to the boil with a teaspoon;
5. Chicken breast, cut separately, cut into cubes, and add it to the soup, along with the salt;
6. When the prawns are cooked, add the parsley.
Tags Baby recipes Baby recipes 10 months